|Admin Orderhistory (requires WPPizza v3.5+)|
|A compact view – basic actions – of the admin order history that can be used on any frontend page. Orders will be polled based on settings in “WPPizza->Order Settings->Order History->Polling Time”. Number of orders per page are determined by “WPPizza->Order Settings->Order History->Max Results Per Page”|
|Note: To view the order history, a user has to be logged in and have “Order History” permissions set in “Wppizza->Access Rights”, unless the “unprotected” attribute in the shortcode is set (not recommended).|
|type=’admin_orderhistory’||required||string||Note: the shortcode must start with [wppizza_admin|
|name=’cname’||optional||string||Comma separated string of formfield id’s that are used to enter a customers name (hover your cursor over the “Enabled” icon in “Wppizza->Order Form” for id’s). Defaults to “cname”|
|address=’caddress’||optional||string||Comma separated string of formfield id’s that are used to enter a customers address (hover your cursor over the “Enabled” icon in “Wppizza->Order Form” for id’s). Defaults to “caddress”.
If using the “Delivery By Postcode” plugin, you can also use “wppizza-dbp-map-location” (if using google maps option there) or “wppizza-dbp-area” (if not using google maps)
|no_pagination=’1′||optional||bool||Set to 1 to not show any pagination (Default: 0 )|
|print_view=’1′||optional||bool||Set to 1 to automatically try and open the print dialogue when clicking on the “view order” icon – if supported by your browser (Default: 0)|
|unprotected=’1′||optional||bool||Set to 1 to not ask for any login credentials when accessing the page – not recommended (Default: 0)|
– display the orders using the ‘cname, cemail’ formfield inputs to display the name, ‘caddress, ccustom1’ formfield inputs to show the address(with link to google map search).
– Pagination will be shown (if applicable).
– “View Order” button will open popup will full order details.
– If the user is not logged in yet, a login form will be shown instead.
– If the supplied credentials do not have “Order History” capabilities, an error will be displayed.
– If in a multisite environment and all orders from all blogs are set to be shown in the parent blog, this will be the case here too.
If you are using the “Delivery By Post/Zipcode” plugin, and depending on your settings in the plugin, the following address attributes are additionally available
|– as above, but omitting pagination|
|– as above, but clicking on the “view order” icon will try launch it in print view (if your browser supports it)|
|– as above, but no login credentials will be required (If you do this, it is entirely your responsibility to protect this page from public access)|
documentor id 3